Why the BellaTek® Encode® Impression System?
- Eliminates the need for implant level impressions, streamlining the treatment process for the surgeon, restorative clinician and the laboratory.
- No need to remove the healing abutment, preserving tissue, avoiding site contamination, and resulting in esthetic outcomes.
- The BellaTek healing abutment is coded (Encode, get it?), so any impression method (analog or digital) captures the information we need to complete the case. No need for impression copings!
- Allows us to create custom esthetic BellaTek Patient Specific abutments in titanium or gold-colored titanium nitride.
- Restorative dentists rave about the results, and patients have a better experience and a beautiful esthetic outcome.
- For clinical procedures click here:
Call your friends at Moskey Dental Laboratory today at 800-669-9237, choose option 3 and speak to John for more information.